Monday, March 14, 2011

Goodbye might seems to be the hardest thing, but when it's time to do so you've to no matter what!

LET'S PARTY HARD GRILS!

List check :

arvin  hana  julie  vanessa  jyae  farhana  shirleen  julie  janice  pamela  fatboy  rachel  kylie  niza  vanessa c.  zhi sin  yu xuan  qin kai  melina  susanna  yaya  maz  yi nyn  feliz  yati .........

Definitely missing those time working with em' because they all the best you could ever find.

Missing those time when I help them with sales because I only know how to serve customers & do cashiering. And hana would help me back with my sales when I go for break.

The first time I offered to help samiah & maz key in their sales for them, they thought I would steal their sales like P. HAHAHA, they're wrong. I am so famous for being a bum, like to do cashiering only. I can remember everyone's code now. I always do sales for arvin, hana & julie. It doesn't matter $20 - $400 because at the end of the day those money wouldn't go into my pocket and I'm just a part timer. When I am nice enough, I make sure everybody hit 1k for their sales at least. Zhisin hate telling me her code number because is so damn ugly! When I remember her code, I will start laughing at her :D

I always play with Daninl if I heard him calling "mama" when I was mopping the floor. I would stand near the entrance and start playing with him eventhough there is this bloody glass door blocking our way.

I totally love to bully pamela! HAHAHAHAHA! When there is no boss, Janice and me would bully pamela together! Totally feel like laughing when I see her talk. I keep bullying her, she still go around tell people i'm funny like qin kai :/

jyaeeeeee totally awesome or what?! we own the huge store! shhhhh.. that's our secert.

I miss arvin's jokes.

I like my new job because my manager is nice! shhhhhh.. we can sms infront of her, we can wear slipper to work and she give me many work schedule because she doesn't have enough full timer despite so many people working. And workplace is only 30mins away from my house despite the needs to travelling via MRT.

dear boss, can you sent me to work at workshop if that nice aunty is working? i would love to work with her one day. :)

my little wish at work.