Tuesday, March 8, 2011

GRADUATED!

Today's marks the last day of school for 2years :B There's nothing I really miss in school this time round.. maybe a few weeks later I might start missing those days we have in school.

I didn't manage to give in my best shot for paper :/ But well, I can't remove nor undo anything that I have done this afternoon. I'm being damn positive at this moment. I knew I would pass this paper but what matter is the grade I would get. I just wish that miracle happen just like last semster! *cross fingers*

i'm NOT loving the enviroment I have now. What should I really do?
WORK VS HOLIDAY
I don't know which company should I be working for.. Is just too hard for me to choose what I have and a part of me says "wait for patrick's call!". First thing I shall do, TENDER! Second thing I shall do, try to love my new job and pick up photography for REAL.I venture into a new job that I totally don't have any experience? kinda stupid yeah?
My aunt told me if I want to go for holiday I would have to leave sgp on wednesday evening for A WEEK!! totally dead! I already say I will be leaving sgp at the end of the month :/ And I have to skip my cousin's 21st birthday.

I got back part of my $$$$$ !!! I'm going to get out of the house for some retail therapy tomorrow <3