Saturday, April 2, 2011

HI, I'M BACK FOR BLOGGING NOW :D

I never thought that I would come so far.. I was surprise to see a "almost" perfect score when I was in year2. I can't believe a bum like me that doesn't study at home but laze around the house everyday scored so well. Suddenly become some top students in that semester. And my gpa immediately shot up to 3.0+.

I continue to be a bum and go to work almost everyday after school. I only get home at 11.30pm. Working makes me a happy person because they are really nice people and we talked alot everyday. I still went to school everyday, just that I am always late as though my grandfather own the school.

Is kinda disappointed that I didn't managed to score an A this sem. I blamed myself for not being able to figure out well for that bloody question! Phewwwwwwww! My 25marks just gone like this. *sobbing*

After all, I am happy that I managed to achieve an average grade for studies and cca. My sweat and hard work (sometimes) for studies and BL paid off.


*    *    *


On April Fool, I was totally fooled by my JPAE results! I never thought that TP business would accept me. I met their requirement! I screamed super loud when I login and saw the resulths. Is kinda expected that I wouldn't be accept into my first two choices because Glen the professional master says so. (like i kena his spell :/)

TP was once my dream school. I always thought that it would be great if i got into the school. I like the spirits they have during orientation and open house etc. When I knew that I was posted into TP, I was totally lost. Maybe is because I wanted to join another friend in another poly :/ I failed to make everyone happy wtth my posting. I have to gave up accounts after 5years of learning. I was once a bright and top students for accounts but now I have to gave up everything. Accounts is like the only subject I could excel in my whole entire life.

But well, I have many friends in TP now..


*    *    *


I started to get use to my working enviroment now. I don't really feel this is a place for "home" yet, but I behave just like this is my "house"! :D My manager is a kind & sweet lady! She tried her best to accomodate everyone's needs.

And yay! I'm finally going to work with some cool poeple which I can communicate super well with after Jyae.

I always look forward to off day, that's when i can go out and eat my hearts out! :p