Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In another 2.5weeks time, I will be graduated from school!

I don't really know how to plan my march schedule. :( MONEY MONEY! I NEED YOU BADLY. I seriously hate waking up at 3.30AM in the morning and have to work for freaking 10hours! Because I don't get to meet nice & fun people :(
I will be leaving sgp alone to meet my cousin if our schedule doesn't clash. I WANTED TO GO TO NEW HOUSE SO BADLY!!! I gave up on waiting for mom to go together! Is like.. it will only happen in 10million years later :'(
I want to play mahjong because I already found many kakis! I don't mind losing money because one day I am going to get back all my money from them!

I love Tuesday bus ride to school! I will bump into yinghong almost everyweek or some other friends will take the same bus as me!

Self-reminder: FML! please start to revise Jasmine!

I have yet to finish my exam and now I am thinking of what to do after exam :( I want work-life balance!!