Saturday, February 5, 2011

恭喜发财!!

Chinese New Year have become more and more boring each year.
We even left our house later and later each year. opps :(
Perhaps, the worst cny I ever have.

C'mon can just kill me please..
Maybe we should leave this tiny space during cny next time.

This cny is like my most sleepy cny ever!
I don't even play till late at night. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Traditional or what? one of our classmates will invite us to his/her place.
This will be the first time I will be joining them because the schedule doesn't crash.
We're prepared to bring home lots of money from the owner!

next week will be damn busy.
I have to work, prepare presentation, house visiting, plan my march (!!!) etc.
I have the most easiest presentation ever? I hope i don't screw up the whole thing.
My powerpoint slides is likeeeeeeeeeee ... figures everywhere!!
Let's count down for our last month of school!

meeting lihui for our japanese buffet again soon! :D
I haven't meet the bunch of girls for the longest time. :(

My cny wish - I wanna join jyae & vanessa please ........
I will save money for PRADA!!